Dr. Piercing Aftercare Bump & Keloid Treatment Drops
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Help to Shrink Keloids, Bumps, and Scars – Dr. Piercing Aftercare Bump & Keloid Treatment Drops are specifically formulated to treat bumps, keloids, and scars. They contain natural ingredients that may help reduce the size, redness, hardness, and appearance of scars.
- Keep Skin Moisturized and Hydrated – Keloids and bumps heal faster if they’re kept hydrated. Our formulated drops contain sodium chloride and allantoin, which both help to keep skin soft and supple.
- Delicate On Your New Piercing – Gentle ingredients like aqua and aloe leaf juice soften irritated skin and aid the body's natural healing process.
- Portable & Easy-to-Use Treatment Drops – Our bump and keloid treatment drops come with a user-friendly dropper that allows you to precisely apply the liquid to the affected area.
- Made in the USA - Dr. Piercing Aftercare drops are manufactured and lab-tested in the U.S. to the highest standards.
Care for your piercing like a pro with Dr. Piercing Aftercare Bump and Keloid Treatment Drops.
Fresh piercings are prone to developing bumps and keloids. It’s easy to clean, protect, and treat your piercings safely with our Dr. Piercing Bump and Keloid Treatment Drops. An isotonic saline solution infused with natural ingredients to clean, soothe, and protect, they help your piercing heal thoroughly — and heal faster.
Our drops contain allantoin and aloe vera, which work together to calm irritated skin. They also contain aqua and sodium chloride, which help hydrate your skin and boost natural recovery.
Simply apply twice a day or as directed by your physician or professional piercer. Results may take a few days to be visible.
Here are more reasons to love Dr. Piercing Aftercare Bump & Keloid Treatment Drops:
- Included 15ml dropper makes the solution easy to apply
- Formulated by doctors and pharmacists
- Made in the USA
Cleaning your piercings has never been this easy. Make Dr. Piercing Bump and Keloid Treatment Drops part of your aftercare regimen today!
- Made in the USA
- For external use only
Have a question? Our team is here to help
Free Shipping on all orders
Developed by doctors and pharmacists
Proudly made and tested in a cGMP-compliant, FDA-registered facility in the USA.
"Easiest, most non-irritating, effective thing i have used"
"When i got my lip pierced i was just going to the store and get saline spray like i have for my nose x2 and my belly button. when the store was out i searched and found this and i love these things, so easy disposable and lasted me until it was healed. totally worth the price for the fact they are so portable since they are needed throughout the day."
Do your bump and keloid drops contain fragrance?
No — they are fragrance free. They are also odor free.
How does this compare to other popular bump treatment products on the market?
Other brands’ solutions contain essential oils which can cause irritation. Our proprietary formula is primarily a sodium chloride (saline) solution fortified with natural healing ingredients such as aloe vera, allantoin, and pro-vitamin B5.
Does this help nose piercing bumps?
Yes! it is specifically designed to clean and boost the healing process of bumps and keloids. But, as with any product like this, results naturally vary from person to person. It may take a few weeks to see results, particularly if scarring is severe.
Can I use this on tattoos?
Dr Piercing Aftercare products are specifically designed to help heal piercings.
Has anyone used this on a navel piercing?
Dr. Piercing products work on all external piercings. We do not recommend use on tongue or genitalia piercings.
Can I use this on a nipple piercing?
Absolutely! Simply use as directed by your physician or piercer.
I have a bump on my Tragus piercing. Would this product help with that? If so, how long will it take?
Dr. Piercing Aftercare Bump and Keloid Treatment Drops are designed to prevent infection and encourage healing. Many customers tell us the product has helped their piercing bumps disappear — but because each person heals at different rates, and responses to treatment vary, we can’t guarantee results. Simply use the product twice a day, or as directed by your physician.